Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Which hosting company/plan to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am planning on to move to another hosting company as I want to expand my business and the current host resellerzoom has quite some tight limits when it comes to server load.

Does anyone use hostgator and can recommend them?

For example, when my website would have 500-1000 visitors daily and around 50 download an ebook each day which hosting plan/option would you recommend which is sufficient and does not cause the servers to crash and doesn't cost you an arm and leg?

From which quantity of daily volume would you suggest having a (semi) dedicated server?

I know that bandwidth is not the problem but it has something to do with CPU limits which actually doesn't tell me anything. Resellerzoom permits a max. 1-3% CPU limit whereas hostgator claims their max. is 25% for all shared hosting plans. (talked to both of their support)

Maybe someone in the know can suggest what to do. But please no affiliate links or own reseller hosting.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Mike

Coolalex

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would reccomend hostgator , I used to have people download alot of big files on my site hosting off of them and it held up just fine with shared hosting.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hear nothing but good about hostgator. i am savig my e-cents to get a hatchling plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom