Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Which is Important backlink or Content ?

krishnanayak

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
We do regularly Off Page submission like : Directory, Bookmarking, Classified , Blog commenting , Forum Posting etc But I did't change content regularly so I want to know which is important backlink or content for better result and what i do for best traffic and good ranking..Please someone gives some valuable tips...

Domain summit 2024

postcd

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
not usefull content and backlinks does not provide much value. usefull content will find its visitors

dennis123

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Provide useful content for good result. And by google+ Sharing and social Media traffic will be generated.

alexisbush

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you are doing good SEO for backlink but there is not good contents on your website so, good and relevant contents are important.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
would say both are but like they say content is king. without it your site won't make it.

jannetx

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Without content, we can't get backlink so both are important to increase the ranking of website.

randiv

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think both are very important, But Content is more important.

johnmle

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The content is the king. We need to have unique and fresh content for blogs, articlesetcwith backlinks. Content and backlinks both are important

Marius Swita

Multisystem-Electronics
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You can use quality content and submitting one content for one page rank website after you can see good results

nidhivyas

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The content is the king.
We need to have unique and fresh content for blogs and article.
Content and back links both are important
You can use quality content and submitting one content for one page rank website.
you can see good results.

henrywells

Reaction score
People think content is the king. but without backlinks, your site will not get ranking. And without ranking, no one goes to view your site. so both are important.

buy ig likes

Joseph Dyson

Reaction score
It has become a cliché now that ‘Content is King.’

What about ‘Backlinks’?

Well, they are the King’s Ministers. And a good kingdom will prosper with a great king and his greater advisers.

In short, Content and Backlinks are the two different sides of the same coin.

Now the most important thing is the quality of both sides.

PMonroe

Level 1
Reaction score
There is some organic way to be first ranking on the search engine page,
The procedure has changed or updated but the concept.
Yes, strong
back links are a Key fact to appear on the first ranking but there are some other factors also.
Just think organic, you have to look on your
content first, make sure that your content interesting, relevant and mostly Shareable.

Before we say anything. we need to dive to the depth of why a
content is making, I mean the purpose. Actually, the purpose is related with visibility. A content always should be developed on specific topic with certain keywords. A quality content must need to be relevant to the topic that visitors are looking for that makes them engaged with Keywords. It must contain user awareness that will guide them properly with resourceful knowledge reflecting their satisfaction.
The credibility does matter as well as the visibility
Creating
backlinks on good web platform makes your content trustworthy to the search engine, mainly we crate backlinks to make content to be indexed on search engine as Google ,
but only those who allows Dofollow links because Nofollow links never get indexed by google.
After indexing more and more links that allows you to be trustworthy to the search engine and then it makes your rank on the search result.

Hope you find it helpful and for more you can find me here.
Regards

johnsimth

Level 1
Reaction score
I think content and backlinks both are important, because content is king and without backlinks, your site will not rank on search engine, so both are important.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators