Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

seeking advice Which is the best parking for domains in 2022

The author of this thread is seeking advice or feedback from the community.

dnk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have more than 400 domains, and some of the domains are having some traffic. Though some of the domains are parked at Sedo, I have not received any payout for nearly a decade. So I would like to find out which is the best parking program available at present, I already have an account at Bodis and Voodoo. I would prefer a program with a low minimum payout?

Domain summit 2024

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have more than 400 domains, and some of the domains are having some traffic. Though some of the domains are parked at Sedo, I have not received any payout for nearly a decade. So I would like to find out which is the best parking program available at present, I already have an account at Bodis and Voodoo. I would prefer a program with a low minimum payout?

I think Voodo & Bodis both are good. You can try using Above.com. It's rotate the parking ads with parking rotation tech.

dnk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have got approximately 83 page views, and no revenues. Do you know of any cpm parking company, which pays a small amount for all traffic.

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have got approximately 83 page views, and no revenues. Do you know of any cpm parking company, which pays a small amount for all traffic.
Hi,

PPC earning is not easy maybe you need to tweak something. Try rotating to Sedo, ParkingCrew or Bodis.

diesel310

Level 1
Reaction score

I'd recommend Bodis, easy interface, and approval, and they pay you in BTC (if that's your thing).

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
don't use bodis.... big bunch of cheaters who didn't pay me............
Hi

been using bodis since 2007 and never had a single issue.

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom