Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Which one should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, wasn't sure which category to post this in, so I just picked one.

I have been watching a name for about 3 months now, and it has gone through the process and has finally showed up on the drop catcher lists. It is currently showing up on pool, snapnames and enom, the three that I watch regularly. When I look at the whois, it shows that the ICANN Registrar is ENOM, INC.

So, which one should I use? Will enom have the first crack at it? Should I order it on two of them just to make sure? Are they all about the same price? (I have only successfully used SnapNames, and it was $60).

Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mouseketrips said:
Will enom have the first crack at it? Should I order it on two of them just to make sure? Are they all about the same price?

Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it.

No enom has not first crack on it.
I would use all the services. Enom club drop initial bid is the lowest it`s only $10, but if You want to be sure, then bid at least $30
Snapnames and pool`s initial bid price is $60

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions and info. I went ahead and ordered it on enom and snapnames, just in case. It will be interesting to see what happens.

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mouseketrips said:
Thanks for the suggestions and info. I went ahead and ordered it on enom and snapnames, just in case. It will be interesting to see what happens.
As an update, the name I was watching dropped yesterday. I had backordered it on enom, snapnames and through my godaddy account, just in case. As my past experience had dictated, snapnames got it. I ended up in an auction with one other person, gives me a decent chance of winning.

Thanks for the help.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mouseketrips said:
As an update, the name I was watching dropped yesterday. I had backordered it on enom, snapnames and through my godaddy account, just in case. As my past experience had dictated, snapnames got it. I ended up in an auction with one other person, gives me a decent chance of winning.

Thanks for the help.
Who is the other bidder? Whats his id?

Kevin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good luck

dpk87

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any updates? Whats the name, and did you win?

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I ended up winning the auction yesterday. The domain name was Wickey.com. I have been watching it for several months. My main business is a Disney only travel agency, and everything else I do is meant to support it in some way. Wickey.com will be a wiki, but Disney based. Hence the name.

There actually were 4 bidders (I looked in the wrong place), but only two of us bid beyond the $60. I ended up spending in the $300 range for the domain, but it was a deal for me.

Thanks for the help and the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom