Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Which PPC company 'increases' traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

As we know most ppc companies just (ab)use your existing traffic:)

I am wondering which company helps increase the search engine traffic to your domains?

Thanks.

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Goldkey and Trafficz would be the best choice as far as I know. These companies allow you to add links and some content, however the best method is actual development ;)

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Goldkey and Trafficz would be the best choice as far as I know. These companies allow you to add links and some content, however the best method is actual development ;)

Thanks for your response.

Regarding development: It will be a big task to develop thousands of domains especially when I am not really a developer myself:greenembarrassed:

Regards.

RepCentral

DN Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My #1 Rule of Choosing a PPC....
*** How does the PPC server handle 404 page requests from old links? ***
If they print "Not found" then I don't put expired traffic names there period.
When people talk of mysteriously doubling their traffic when switching to another PPC, it could be how the 404 requests are being handled.
Sedo (Not Sedo Pro) and Fabulous are unpredictable about 404 requests.
TrafficZ, DS and Goldkey are predictable. You should check it out with your PPC by typing random garbage image names into their sample page. This is how expired links will be handled. Do you really think "Not Found" or "Error" will get you any PPC sales?

2nd rule to choosing a PPC provider.
Do they allow good customization of the title,graphic and page?
TrafficZ takes top honors here. Massive number of configurations for a PPC provider.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great tip dnengineer... hadn't thought about the 404 aspect.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not an expert on parking firms (and only use them to a very small extent) but I do know TrafficZ permits you to add your own content and links to the parked page, as an option. From what I understand being able to do so is rare. That would increase your SE traffic assuming the page gets indexed by the search engines. It's surprising the other parking providers do not allow your own content too. And yes, they do use 404 error code forwarding, including wild card.

p.s. A concern about the SE indexing is it's always possible the SE knows it's a parked page judging by the parked name servers so possibly they do not index the page as good as they would if a real website but not sure about that aspect. Does anyone know anything about that issue?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
2nd rule to choosing a PPC provider.
Do they allow good customization of the title,graphic and page?
TrafficZ takes top honors here. Massive number of configurations for a PPC provider.

Agreed

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A bit off topic but I just noticed dnengineer appears to have put a TrafficZ affiliate link in his post #4 above/

I do not recall seeing that done much in the past (except I believe it's ok in the signature line) and was wondering if that is OK to do, or not, as far as the forum rules go? Not being critical of that being done but only wondering about if it's permitted.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A bit off topic but I just noticed dnengineer appears to have put a TrafficZ affiliate link in his post #4 above/

I do not recall seeing that done much in the past (except I believe it's ok in the signature line) and was wondering if that is OK to do, or not, as far as the forum rules go? Not being critical of that being done but only wondering about if it's permitted.

RULES:
19. Affiliate links of any type in posts not allowed in posts, signatures, or anywhere on the forum. The Owner of this forum is the only one permitted to post affiliate links.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For some reason I thought Exclusives could do so in the sig line?

p.s. I may be confused involving something else or perhaps thinking of a different forum rules.

Don't know if it is still valid, but this was posted after the original TOS.

"Exclusive members are allowed to place 1 affiliate link in there signature."

http://www.dnforum.com/thread143069.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom