Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

which registrar provide a WEB-SERVICE to domain registration??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Mustafa

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
am looking for any respected registrar who provide a WEB-SERVICE for registering domains, any body knows any registrar offer this service??
* web-service: is a service enables you to register your domains with the registrar but through your own software NOT using the registrar website interface.

any help??

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
am looking for any respected registrar who provide a WEB-SERVICE for registering domains, any body knows any registrar offer this service??
* web-service: is a service enables you to register your domains with the registrar but through your own software NOT using the registrar website interface.

any help??

Muhammed,

Most registrars offer some form of API to register domains for their resellers. Some popular examples are Tucows, eNom and I believe also NameCheap is going to be launching an API soon. Most of the APIs are not exactly web-services, but generally they are quite easy to program to and HTTPS-post is a normal connection method to be used.

Hope this helps,
/Frank

Muhammad Mustafa

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
poing, thanks a lot for the great replay.
for now, I did get some messages from many registrars telling me that I can use their APIs instead of WEB-SERVICE .. but as you said (Most of the APIs are not exactly web-services) anyway i'll try to use some APIs as I have no other choice here as I think :(
* NameCheap alreay developing their API its in beta stage, you can find it here:
http://api.sandbox.namecheap.com/spec/api.xml
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom