Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

whick one would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

YoBeachBum

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
.us. :LOL:

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
both are useless IMHO, they are numbers, but if it was to come to which I would want for my business, I would not choose a .mobi, and I would not pay 500 for a NNN.us either, unless it was a special number like 500.us...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
3 number .us's are no big deal..they just get bounced around between various resellers and the price keeps going up until someone get's stuck with them at too high of a $$$ amount...it's like a big pyramid scheme with these types of names, of course if someone pays $200 for one they try to resell it for $500 and so on and so forth...I bought some NNN.us's for like $35 each a few months ago and sold them all for $100 each, tripled my small investment and was done with it..waste your money if you want to! but there just are NOT end users for these names and you can get a NNN domain in MANY other better ext's like even .org for the same money.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't understand...If NNN.us are the rarest of the NNN's, why aren't they more expensive?

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cause they are NNN... ie what use would an "end user" have for a set of random numbers? Now if the number was special like 666 555 444 800 etc, then it may be worth more then say 948 784 291 etc.

800.us and anything like 800* ie 800[phonenumber here].us is automaticly reserved by .us registry. The same for 888 866 877.

http://whois.domaintools.com/555.us as you can see that is reserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom