Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

WHM/cpanel help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone......

I have a resellers account, and control it with WHM/cpanel for it. I got the main account as dotscorp.com, and in WHM I want to add a new domain arcadegamester.net to the account.

I'm new to resellers accounts, and want to make sure I got this right. I want to add it as a new account, but how does it work to point the new domain DNS to it ?

I think I need to point the new domain to the same DNS as dotcorp.com, at my domain name host right ?

Or will it have it's own DNS, that may or may not be the same as the main dotscorp DNS at my DN hosts.

Edited In:

I was right about it and I set it up already, I could of waiting for a reply here and never got one. It's pretty cool how it worked, I changed the DNS at the domain host. Bang a few mins later I typed it in my browser, and it went right to the server just like that.

Now to get the arcade script and set it up, the cool thing about using a resellers account. I can set w/b limits and keep it from going over it, so I will not have to pay a super high fee for going over ever.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom