Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Who are the winners on PPC Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just been reading about google and its $3billion per month in ad revenue.

Q3 2010-Q2 2011 saw $32.2 billion in ad revenue out of its $33.3billion total revenue. Which accounts for 97% of its total revenue.

Obviously this is a sharp inclined increase over the past 5 years.

Google Claim to pay out around 68% share to adsensers, I can therefore assume slightly more to parking companies.

Now in light of this information, I have to ask.....

Where is it going? because I am not seeing any of this from parking. All the parking programs are telling me that parking is alive and doing great and these same parking programs are posting increased profits.

Again I have to Ask.

Where is my cut gone. In the summer of 2008 our parking an affiliate parking revenue was 5 figures per month. We will not make that in a year now.

I am not economist, but something is seriously no right with the industry, or perhaps its just my domains and everyone is doing just as well as they were or better in 2008.

Do please let me know how PPC Parking is doing for you.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just like in many other industries, the higher ups are hoarding the money and giving a pittance to those of us who make all the money for them.

Doesn't this sound like Feudal Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom