Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Who else gets sales calls from Verisign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I keep getting phone calls from Verisign people asking me to contact them about domains I have recently registered. It's really annoying, because every now and then I get a real call from someone interested in buying one... and these sales calls get my hopes up for a minute. I really hate Verisign.

M

mole

You mean you actually got a call from Verisign? :confused: Wow, service is improving... I hear a lot of Philippinos are behind this. Really great support staff.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
You mean you actually got a call from Verisign? :confused: Wow, service is improving...

service?
He means he got an annoying sales call.
I used to get them to.

They asked what I paid to register domains. I said $8. They said "are you happy with a company that builds their entire business plan around $1.75 profit margin?"
I said "yes".

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I heard from them a few months back too. The call came not to long after I transferred an old domain name away from them. It actually appears to be a research company they hired to find out how badly people think they suck. I let them know they have taken "sucking" to a new level. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom