Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Who has the best appraisal program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dealster

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I keep checking out various domain name appraisal programs around the Web and none that I have seen take that many factors into consideration. Anyone here have one that they like and could recommend that I take a look at?

Thanks,

Randy

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, there are none. I hear that sedo's is the closest to reality. Posting it here may get you some other opinions.

Cheers,

Sharpy

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Definetly sedo for professional appraisals but then again you need to keep in mind that an appraisal is basically a personal opinion...

NW

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
one of my sites does a pretty good job i think - well ,at least letter then some other appraisal services - its on line for 2 years : www.iAppraise.info
tell me what you think - whats missing - since i wrote the script myself , it would be easy for me to change something..

Dealster

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wolfis,
Thanks for your link. You have a lot more factors in your calculation than most. I really like what you have done with it. Sharpy and NameWolf, I would try SEDO, but it costs quite a bit just for a test run and if I like it Icwouldn't afford to have it appraise all of my names anyway.

Thanks for your help,

Randy

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
- the DNF appraisals by members work very well, for real values of your domains

- if your buyer wants to see an appraisal certificate before he buys the name - find another buyer...

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The np free appraisal tool -- which is the cool tool that was originally brought to dnforum over a year ago, is a nice appraisal tool for the most part.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you referring to npros? I just think although it is useful they tend to value the domains a bit low according to current market value.

NW

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom