Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

who has this service...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a drop catcher, but not for $60 +. If there was a registrar that would allow me to create a list of names that i'd pay $7 for, I would probably buy more names than I do now.

There are a lot of names i'd pay $7 for, but not $60. And using domaintools or something to alert me when they are available isn't very efficient.

Does this exist already or is "manual" the only way to go?

Domain Days 2024

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are on a tight budget look at the public snap auctions. Name can be had for $9 but no cherry picking. Or wait until they drop, they may get caught by a domain taster then released and subsequently available for reg fee. But I would not bother with low value domains.

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why would a drop catcher agree to $ 7.00 when it cost them $ 6.25 to reg a domain?

ok, $9, doesn't matter. Point is there are a lot of names i'll take a chance on for $9 but not $60.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another thing to take into consideration is that dropcatchers will tend to prioritize their resources according to the highest bids ie. the more you put up on the table the more backordering slots you are likely to get.
Pool, Snap & Enom are not the cheapest but they get good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom