Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Who is the cheapest .IN registrar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I guess I may end up registering a .in domain after all just so that I can say I have one .in too.........LOL

Please advise who is the cheapest registrar providing realtime registrations?

Thanks,

manish

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Directi offers $15.75/year pricing to resellers and has real time registration and accept paypal. :) I heard eNom will start processing .IN registration soon!

a2zofb2b

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
manish said:
Directi offers $15.75/year pricing to resellers and has real time registration and accept paypal. :) I heard eNom will start processing .IN registration soon!

Sometimes cheapest may not be the best.

Check the following thread.
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=82656

I use DirectI for .in & .co.in .

They offer the Burger (read domain) but charge for ketchup (read Domain Management) etc...

manish

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes cheapest may not be the best.
Yes I agree, however Directi has been good for my needs. Whenever I have an issue (I must say, their system is a bit buggy), I call them up. Luckily their office is just 30 minutes drive from my home :)

a2zofb2b

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
manish said:
Yes I agree, however Directi has been good for my needs. Whenever I have an issue (I must say, their system is a bit buggy), I call them up. Luckily their office is just 30 minutes drive from my home :)

Manish,

Sorry about my previous quote . I meant to quote Rickkumar's msg but did your message instead.

For .co.in & .in domains I recommend DirectI, untill enom or godaddy offers this service.

yanni

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
googluckdomain.in

$16 year

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I used http://www.domaindiscount24.com
Great back-end, secure server, quick registration. Not *the* cheapest but definitely the best alternative right now, pending Enom's entry.

www.FedPrimeRate.com

www.FedPrimeRate.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
I used http://www.domaindiscount24.com
Great back-end, secure server, quick registration. Not *the* cheapest but definitely the best alternative right now, pending Enom's entry.

I agree 100% about dd24.net. The .IN names I registered there were resolving to my server in a flash.

I am also waiting for eNom to rollout .IN so that I can transfer my dd24.net names to my resller account. Hope it happens soon.

AmCy

manish

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry about my previous quote . I meant to quote Rickkumar's msg but did your message instead.
no problem mate ;-)

Directi reduced .IN pricing to $12.99/yr till March 15, 2005 :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
manish said:
no problem mate ;-)

Directi reduced .IN pricing to $12.99/yr till March 15, 2005 :)

I would not want to use Directi after the pre-registrations flop.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use idotz.net. I too, am looking forward to Enom's entry. I love Enom, they're the best in the business. Idotz does .in and all second level .in. You have to type them in the search box because they do not have a button for second level yet. Cheers.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DirectI ... they will lower prices some after there complete bust and mismanagement of there pre registration process. They will hit you back however with high fees for website forwarding and domain nameserver management.

DD24 is the way to go, not the cheapest, but good service is key to me right now until ENOM provides there alternative.

manish

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hate directi, esp after the way they handled the pre-registration issue. I am waiting for eNom for start .IN registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom