Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Who is the most talkative in DN Forum?

Who is the most talkative in DN Forum?

• doberry

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • NamePopper

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Whois-Search

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gregr

• Bob

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • TheWatcher

• Tippy

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • DotComster

• Lats

• dkny

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dkny

Let's vote guys.. Who do you think the most talkative in your mind? Nominate him or her as a most talkative of DN Forum.

let's go....

PS: Sorry guys if you think you're talkative but your name not listed here.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Popper got my vote, he's always running his big mouth :)

Mike

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doberry even had to create other usernames to allow him to do all his talking. He's the Sybil of DNForum.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tippy
Popper got my vote, he's always running his big mouth :)

Mike

:laugh:

-Bob

M

mole

hahahaah

We should have a DNF Big Mouth Awards. I can do a logo for the winner with Logo Creator. :D

D

dkny

Originally posted by mole
hahahaah

We should have a DNF Big Mouth Awards. I can do a logo for the winner with Logo Creator. :D

cools! Mole, ask gregr to put up a page for DN Big Mouth Awards.

D

dkny

why i got 2 votes? i just try to raise my DN Buck these few days to pay out my debt. ..

:)

M

mole

Originally posted by kidkool
can't believe i didn't make the list. but man if hahajoe were still around he would have won.

hahahaaaa, absolutely. Wonder where he is now after Rick closed the public board.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand why people say I talk a lot. I really don't talk a lot. It's not like I just go around talking for no reason. Sure--I say a lot of things--but with good reason. I wouldn't describe that as talking a lot though. Why would you say that I talk alot? I just don't understand. I may have a friendly comment from time to time--or a "Welcome to The Forum" for new people--but that's certainly not talking a lot. Maybe I tell a few jokes--or post some threads just for fun--but that doesnn't mean I talk alot. Why would anybody say that I talk a lot? Afterall--I have to talk in order to communicate. There is nothing wrong with that is there? Do I communicate a lot? Is that what you will say next? That I communicate a lot? I really don't understand why people say I communicate a lot. I really don't communicate a lot. It's not like I just go around communicating for no reason. Sure--I communicate a lot of things--but with good reason. I wouldn't describe that as communicating a lot though. Why would you say that I communicate a lot? I just don't understand. I may have a friendly communication from time to time--or a "Welcome to The Forum" for new people--but that's certainly not communicating a lot. Maybe I tell a few jokes--or post some threads just for fun--but that doesn't mean I communicate alot.

I really don't understand you guys. :D :D :D :D

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have only met one person who talks more than me in real life - part of why I married her :)

M

mole

Originally posted by NamePopper
I really don't understand you guys. :D :D :D :D

Maybe if you were to stop talking so much and listen a bit, you might :D

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed :depressed

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I vote for Tippy. Mike, you have one talkative cat!:cool:lol

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows that Mole's mouth is much bigger than mine.

I saw him eating a watermelon yesterday..........with NO hands. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom