Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Who is the naked lady on Frank Schilling's latest blog post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some guy pulled his yacht up at the Hotel (a daily occurrence) and took a $2000 a night room at mid-day just so that he could enjoy lunch at the restaurant while swimming in the hotel pool. He then strolled back to the dock, climbed on his yacht and sailed away.

I want to know how he knew a guy stopped in and spent $2000 to swim and have lunch, does that mean he is spending $2000 a day ? Did he follow the guy into the lobby and watch him pay $2000 to eat lunch and swim only to leave...how many hours did he stalk this guy. Im starting to realize that when you apply common sense to these stories you get a gut check. Lastly are all those picks `fakes `.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The pics in Frank's article? They're off the net, unfortunately, including the naked lady. I can't picture Frank with a telephoto lens shooting celebrities :D

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The pics in Frank's article? They're off the net, unfortunately, including the naked lady. I can't picture Frank with a telephoto lens shooting celebrities :D

:(

Whats that old net sayin, pics or it didnt happen! lol

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Oh, it happened alright but it wasn't with Cindy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom