Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Who wants to be a Millionair? The Game is On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this one of those games where you start with a cheap domain and keep trading up? If so, what domain are you starting with?

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is that $million US or Canadian dollars---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------
is that $million US or Canadian dollars
based on anual inflation of 3% - $250,000 name would be worth $1,000,000 in 50 years (aprox)

PS - whats the reserve for deno?

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was thinking we can count down the days together :D

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

PS - whats the reserve for d___ ?

Place a bid and find out :p

CANADIAN DOLLAR is the safest currency in the International Market, recession or not CANADA is a SECURE COUNTRY for investment and a place to call HOME. I'll settle for US Currency as well :p

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
in 50.3945 years, you might be able to buy a loaf of bread with that million dollars.

You know, had I read through the whole thread, I wouldn't have had to take out my calculator and do the math myself when you had already done it for me :smilewinkgrin:

And as we all know, we'll be using these new TLD's like .miami and .canon in 50 years... they'll all have caught on by then, so .com will be worthless!

Especially if they ever come out with a .corn (.CORN)... it will look too similar to .com for .com to stand a chance. :uhoh:

No wonder it's becoming obsolete :eek:

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was thinking we can count down the days together :D

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Place a bid and find out :p

CANADIAN DOLLAR is the safest currency in the International Market, recession or not CANADA is a SECURE COUNTRY for investment and a place to call HOME. I'll settle for US Currency as well :p

so whats the plan? - i would suggest starting with a name X and after it sells post the net proceeds and the next purchase until you get to your $1million goal - could be fun

ie

Purchased xxxxxx.com $10 - Sold for $100
Purchased xxxxxx.com $100 - Sold for $300
Purchased xxxxxx.com $300 - Sold For $1,200

and so on

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I'll mark my calendar for Thursday, April 6, 2062.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

so whats the plan? - i would suggest starting with a name X and after it sells post the net proceeds and the next purchase until you get to your $1million goal - could be fun

ie

Purchased xxxxxx.com $10 - Sold for $100
Purchased xxxxxx.com $100 - Sold for $300
Purchased xxxxxx.com $300 - Sold For $1,200

and so on

Actually, this would be fun to watch if you'd care to share the results.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom