Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Who will be the ulitimate loser(s) in this war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With the fall of Baghdad imminent, who do you think will be the ulitimate loser(s) in this war? I'd say it's definitely the Iraqi people, sadly.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Iraqi people, us soldiers, world economy...
Bush is a loser anyway! :) God! How stupid can a man be?

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'm not sure how the iraqi people can lose if they just had a psychotic mass-murdering dictator removed from power.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dvdrip
Iraqi people, us soldiers, world economy...
Bush is a loser anyway! :) God! How stupid can a man be?

I figured you must have not been an american.

Bush said after 9/11 that you either support the war on terror or that you are a terrorist yourself.

What side of the fence are you on?

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave
With the fall of Baghdad imminent, who do you think will be the ulitimate loser(s) in this war?

The people that were against it and Sadamm and his band of murderers and psycho's.

Shaun

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WebHold

Bush said after 9/11 that you either support the war on terror or that you are a terrorist yourself.

[/QUOTE

A declaration of war as a permanant entity with an ultimate goal of wiping out all opposition to US world dominance...............

Sounds undemocratic and totalitarian to me.

I support many aspects of keeping America safe from terrorism. But I do not support all the crap that is going on like having "Enemy Combatants" from Afghanistan being held INDEFINATELY WITHOUT ANY LEGAL REPRESENTATION in OUR US NAVY BASE in COMMUNIST CUBA. How can I be for the denial of civil rights for a foreigner if I myself demand civil rights as a US Citizen? (Vice President, Dick Cheney's ex company of employment as CEO, Halliburton, has received a contract to build additional cells at our Cuban Navy base.)

We have progressed so far technologically as a nation yet we stumble backwords in the respect for humanity and dignity of all people of all nationalities that encompasse this earth. This war is not an just attack on Saddam Hussain, it is an attack on the civillian population of a sovereign nation.

The US had justification for Afghanistan but I have not seen one credible piece of evidence linking Iraq to 9/11. Iraq has never launched an attack on America. Yes, Saddam can be a brutal man but what we are doing now is showing the world our aggression against a foriegn land and it's people.

I do not see cluster bombs, depleted uranium hardened artillary and tomahawk cruise missiles as any way to introduce demacracy to Iraq.

As the seige of Baghdad begins, I hope Bush finds his weapons of mass destruction. He willl need something of great signifigance for the people of the world to believe this war was about disarming a dictator and not about ideological conquest and the spoils of oil.

George Bush may build a fence but I will not be walled in by fear and easily swayed by words that put me in one camp or another. I am an American who loves his country and the constitutional freedoms that are afforded me. I have the right to the pursuit of liberty, freedom (or is it justice?), and the pursuit of happiness. I have the right to freedom of speech and gathering of assembly.
Unless I am stripped of my rights I choose to be in neither camp.

I see neither black or white only grey.......................................

HelloThere

Videographer/Video Editor
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Saddam Husein, his evil offspring and crooked cronies. Those who had sweet oil deals with them, and wanted to continue to sell them weapons of mass destruction, including the Russians, the French, the Syrians, etc. The unfortunate Iraqi's that Suddam's army is using as human shields, and the stupid Iraqi's and other arabs who are so drawn to Saddam Husein, and/or blinded by their hatred of the United States, that they decide to become martyrs for the slimy bastard, and will ultimately die for nothing. That's who!

The winners...

Everyone else in the world.

:razz:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WebHold

Most well-educated Americans only care what Noam Chomsky said after 911. George W. [color=ff0000]M[/color]. Bush? LOL! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom