Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

who wins the Pres election if electorial tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
probably bush since most state houses are controlled by republicans, although the house of rep member doesnt have to vote the way state does
with the numbers overwhelming republican this seems like the most likely scenerio(new reps vote on president but being it is so close they dont expect to much changing of party leadership)

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine a Kerry/Cheney or Bush/Edwards presidency...lol

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cant happen both names are on same ticket when you vote for pres you automatically get vice president. 2 for the price of one, but in americas early history In a presedtial race whoever got second place was vice president so pres and vice pres rarely got along hence even today vice presidents most important job is to replace president in the event of death or sickness

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
Cant happen both names are on same ticket when you vote for pres you automatically get vice president. 2 for the price of one, but in americas early history In a presedtial race whoever got second place was vice president so pres and vice pres rarely got along hence even today vice presidents most important job is to replace president in the event of death or sickness

It is possible in the event of a tie :)
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/194630_edwards11.html

HardwareGeeks

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really don't know crap about edwards or Kerry for that matter. All i know is if they win. I am in that tax bracet that will be hit hard by tax Hikes.

Clinton Era I was poor
Bush Era I became middle class 200k a year isn't a lot of money
Kerry Era I may as well be poor because I doubt I would beable to afford to live with his planned tax hikes. Thats if he wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom