Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Whois Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I just wanted to recommend that anyone who is using whois privacy on any domains try out fabulous.com as their service is superb. First of all it is free, secondly email forwarding always works and third of all their phone forwarding is awesome.

If someone calls the number listed in your whois they are prompted to enter a customer number which is on that domain name, once they enter that number they can leave a message. After their message is left you will get an email containing an mp3 of their message.

Thanks to Mike and team for their hard work on this.

--

This is an automated telephone message forwarding service.

Please find attached an telephone message received on your behalf by Whois Privacy Services Pty Ltd for the domain(s):

* *****.com

Regards,

WhoisPrivacyServices.com.au

(ref WPS-T#40)
message-40.mp3 message-40.mp3

Doc

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I just wanted to recommend that anyone who is using whois privacy on any domains try out fabulous.com as their service is superb. First of all it is free, secondly email forwarding always works and third of all their phone forwarding is awesome.

If someone calls the number listed in your whois they are prompted to enter a customer number which is on that domain name, once they enter that number they can leave a message. After their message is left you will get an email containing an mp3 of their message.

Thanks to Mike and team for their hard work on this.

--

This is an automated telephone message forwarding service.

Please find attached an telephone message received on your behalf by Whois Privacy Services Pty Ltd for the domain(s):

* *****.com

Regards,

WhoisPrivacyServices.com.au

(ref WPS-T#40)
message-40.mp3 message-40.mp3

That's a cool thing . first time hearing this .. an mp3 ..that's a brilliant concept

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very nice.

Domainx09

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It sounds great and all that for free, but their retail pricing is $29.95 each for .com, net, org and info.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So get a domainer account...

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainx09 - feel free to drop me a PM with your list of domains and I'll see if I can upgrade you to a Wholesale account.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom