Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Who's coming to DomainFest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it still being held in LA?

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too many projects swirling around to go this year. Thanks to the Playboy Mansion/getting sick last year, we didn't have the greatest experience overall anyways. Thankfully they aren't going to be holding a party there again this year - all of you who didn't experience the sickness last year should be very thankful!

DomainParking.com

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too many projects swirling around to go this year. Thanks to the Playboy Mansion/getting sick last year, we didn't have the greatest experience overall anyways. Thankfully they aren't going to be holding a party there again this year - all of you who didn't experience the sickness last year should be very thankful!

That's a bummer, hope to see you next time..
Anyone else?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TrafficMedia / http://www.domainparking.com, your spam is not appreciated :angry:

I won't be coming to Domainfest and if I did, I wouldn't stop at your booth.

DomainParking.com

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TrafficMedia / http://www.domainparking.com, your spam is not appreciated :angry:

I won't be coming to Domainfest and if I did, I wouldn't stop at your booth.

Hi Katherine,
We're sorry that you feel that way,
We're not trying to do any spam, but only keep you posted.

feel free to contact us if you do need any assistance.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Replied to your PM.

DomainParking.com

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello John,
Eran is our vice president, he probably sent you an invitation to the domainFest. we are sorry if you see this invitation as spam, if you do - at the bottom of the email there's Unsubscribe button, or you can PM us with your email and we will remove you from our mailing list.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello John,
Eran is our vice president, he probably sent you an invitation to the domainFest. we are sorry if you see this invitation as spam, if you do - at the bottom of the email there's Unsubscribe button, or you can PM us with your email and we will remove you from our mailing list.

I never subscribe so why do I need to unsubscribe?
I got several emails from you guys from different people in the past two weeks. This is called spamming and needed to stop.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never subscribe so why do I need to unsubscribe?
I got several emails from you guys from different people in the past two weeks. This is called spamming and needed to stop.
I am in the same boat. Receiving spam from your peers is bad enough and you have to unsubscribe on top of that ?
It's not an invitation, it's spam period. Spammers should be deemed not ethical and blacklisted for business purposes.

Entropy

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and best of all in the good old u.s of a which most people outside the u.s would consider like visiting Iran

Wow. Really? I think you need to get out more. Assuming there's 196 countries in the world at present, Iran would be 197 countries behind the USA on my "to visit" list.

Last edited:

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello John,

Recieved email from Eran, responded but no reply.

Regardless, I would really love to attend, but finances prevent me from attending as the cost is above my able rate.

You have no idea how much I would love to meet some of the attendees including yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom