Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Who's regged a domain from their smart phone? Domain Addicts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4u-domains

DNF Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Damn smart phones....:disappointed:

I have been quite pleased with my domaining behaviour over the last 18 months and my monthly registration amount had gone downhill a LOT which was saving me loads of money.

You know how it is, you see something on TV, something a friend says, something you read online or in a newspaper.. the next thing you know you are on your favorite registrar checking if your phrase has been taken:

justhadanothergreatideaforadomainname.com

Well, I bought myself one of those Samsung Galaxy Notes with the huge screen. I thought why not get a phone that can also help manage my life with its great big calendar and other functions. Saves carrying around an iPad, right?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-m_Fvjepk1o4/T9bihSCD_UI/AAAAAAAAVcM/5CEKGdz3d5w/s1600/GalaxyNote_1.jpg

Problem is the screen is soooo big that it is GREAT for viewing web pages and I now cannot help looking at domain availability no matter where I am - on the train, in the car, walking down the park.

There is no escape the pull of the domain now... :rolleyes:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks to this thread, I just renewed a domain from my Samsung Galaxy S II. OpenSRS does NOT have either a native app or even a mobile site, but yes, the 4.5" display is comfortable enough when you zoom in a bit on landscape. And depending on your connection (mine on LTE), it could be equally fast (if not faster).

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i do mine from my yphone.

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have registered many names from my iPhone. I also find myself on it placing last minute bids and watching closing domain auctions when I am not near my computer. As you can guess, this behavior drives my girlfriend nuts... :rolleyes:

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have registered many names from my iPhone. I also find myself on it placing last minute bids and watching closing domain auctions when I am not near my computer. As you can guess, this behavior drives my girlfriend nuts... :rolleyes:

You're a domainer? And you still manage to have a girl friend? LOL

4u-domains

DNF Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wont be too long before speech recognition is good enough to be laying in bed and then speak into our watch something like:

"Check if xxxxxxxxxxxx.com is available and register it if it is"

That will be the height of lazy domaining.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom