Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Why does everyone envies Blink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"I'm getting bigger and bigger. 1.5 years in the biz and already have over 2000 domains and all key contacts one can possibly have and opinions of loosers most of whom are in this biz for over a decade and achieved no_thing don't concern me."

"Why everybody envys me..?!?"

Blink - June 2004

Nobody "envys" you for your 1.5 year "success" built on laundering mafia money, but a lot of people don't like you because you're an egoistical asshole who treats everyone like dirt.

Comprende now?

And as general comment, when Mr.Ego can call people "idiots" with inpunity, and receives no word of warning, then there's something so messed up with the values and decency of this board.

Oh wait, the Ego in question has done major business with the owner of the board... I see....

Now I know what to do if I ever wanna desire to call other members "idiots" here.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cappuccino said:
"I'm getting bigger and bigger. 1.5 years in the biz and already have over 2000 domains and all key contacts one can possibly have and opinions of loosers most of whom are in this biz for over a decade and achieved no_thing don't concern me."

"Why everybody envys me..?!?"

Blink - June 2004

Nobody envys you for your 1.5 year "success" built on laundering mafia money, but a lot of people don't like you because you're an egoistical asshole who treats everyone like dirt.

Comprende now?

And as general comment, when Mr.Ego can call people "idiots" with inpunity, and receive no word of warning, there's something so messed up with the values and decency of this board.

Oh wait, the Ego in question has done major business with the owner of the board... I see....

Now, I know what to do if I ever wanna desire to call other members "idiots" here.

Is all this name calling and arguing (from all sides) really neccesary? I don't know much about Blink other than the fact he seems to be a big buyer, P.S. and was once known to the boards as Yakov.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RealNames said:
Is all this name calling and arguing really neccesary? I don't know much about Blink other than the fact he seems to be a big buyer.

He is a big buyer, but he is even bigger B.S.-er.

No, the name calling is not neccessary, however that question should be addressed primarily to Mr.Ego, from whom that kind of garbage usually originates.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
blink is the first one to insult others. i guess "big buyers" can treat other "smaller" members in anyway they want..?

dnforum don't forget this site was built with the little guys too. how about some balanced moderating?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
also remember he was banned for being rude to other members...and Adam brought him back to help business in the forum...

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
also remember he was banned for being rude to other members...and Adam brought him back to help business in the forum...

Thats the American Way. As long as you do "business" we'll accept all sorts of abuse from you... hell - we'll even worship you :)

Almost like the good, old days back in Russia, eh Blinky?

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cappuccino said:
He is a big buyer, but he is even bigger B.S.-er.

No, the name calling is not neccessary, however that question should be addressed primarily to Mr.Ego, from whom that kind of garbage usually originates.

This is where I take every opportunity to promote my name sale.

I have EGO.us for sale! Have 2 offers already. Had to say it, couldn't help myself. :wink: Just a little levity.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
This is where I take every opportunity to promote my name sale.

I have EGO.us for sale! Have 2 offers already. Had to say it, couldn't help myself. :wink: Just a little levity.

Hahahah d:)

There you go :laugh:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you don't have specific issue regarding business dealing with "blink aka yakov", then
get off his case.

this is just my opinion.

if you have issues, then forward them to Administration.

everyone has the right ......to have an ego!
how big or small it is.....depends on your view of yourself!

not defending him personally, just so tired of the remarks.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
honestly, this string has no point and childish insults against anyone will not be tolerated, whether it's blink or me or anyone else. Keep that crap in the playground.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom