Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Why does it take long time to find fraudulants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering, if someone signs up as a new member in a PPC company, say for example on July 1, 2006, they don't get paid until August 2006 (depending on the PPC company, dates will vary). The PPC company has more than 30 days to keep track of this account.

How long does it take for the PPC companies to determine whether this member has been fraudulent? Even if this new member registered toward the end of the month, if the domain has irregular clicks or something, isn't it kind of obvious that it could be fraudulent, the PPC companies still has about more than one week to investigate?

Why do the PPC companies pay them and then close their account later on?
The PPC company gets damaged as well as other honest members that are members in the PPC company... This problem is getting really big! If there is a system to catch or filter these fraudulent behaviors within about a week, then it would be great!

Would someone explain to me how this works? :pray2:

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think that's so easy. Those companies have thousands of members... it's hard to keep track of all them every month.

If there is a system to catch or filter these fraudulent behaviors within about a week, then it would be great!
If those systems exist, don't you think they were using it already?

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is hard for PPC companies to keep track of all their customers. However, they has been minimal success to clump down on click fraud.
just my 2 cents

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I see, thank you guys for your opinion... they do have a lot of members and I understand they can't keep control of all of them.... It is a shame that there are so many fraudulents out there and they are getting away with it.... Only if there was a program to catch something like that??? It is such a dilemma... Poor PPC companies and those honest member.... when will this dilemma be solved? Those scammer out there are so clever, they should use that brain power for something more honest and better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom