Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Why don't you guys have a competition?? I need a domain Guru :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

born2drv

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Try to register 30-40 domains expirining soon no one else would want, and see who gets the most and post the results on this site.

That way, I will know who to ask to get me the domains I need :)

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a possible $278 (40 x $6,95) for names no one wants is a bit steep for taking part in a competition?

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If no one else want the names you want, you should just register them manually.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why don't YOU register them all, and we'll tell you how you did ... in the APPRAISALS section! LOL.
Take care.

born2drv

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought it would just be fun for some of you guys to compete against eachother for a set list of domains to see who would be the champion.

I didn't realize you still had to pay registration fees for the winning domains (I thought you somehow just "won" them)....

The domains I want are going to be very competitive to get, some are taken on snapnames, etc... I was just wondering if there was a way I could see who the gurus on here were and email them my requests. But then again, how would i know they wouldn't take them??? Oh well :)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by born2drv

I didn't realize you still had to pay registration fees for the winning domains (I thought you somehow just "won" them)....

Free drops! That would change things a little, lol.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The more proprietary and effective the method of catching a drop, the less likely people will openly talk about it (or even talk about having done it), with the exception of *selling* the service!

Much like SEO. The adage should be "follow the "money", the "glory" will come by itself".

~ Nexus

S

Silverwire

Originally posted by born2drv
Try to register 30-40 domains expirining soon no one else would want, and see who gets the most and post the results on this site.

That way, I will know who to ask to get me the domains I need :)
I get it, you need the domains nobody wants, so you want to find out who is good at getting crappy domains so they can help you get some.

charles

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silverwire

I get it, you need the domains nobody wants, so you want to find out who is good at getting crappy domains so they can help you get some.

Thank you very much, SW, for clarifying this. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to sleep tonight :confused:

Chas

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
some people give me the ebee geebees

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom