Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Why Estibot Appraised dachshund .IN Domain Name for $6300? Is it worthy?

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

arunrathi1986

Level 1
Reaction score
Well, I recently searching for a domain name using Famous dog breeds in different extension. I found few and bought few. BUT, out of all ESTIBOT appraised:

Dachshund.in for $6300

???

Where other for not even$300...

What do you this why this happened and what could be the value of this domain name????

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain summit 2024

shahed_sajid

Level 4
Reaction score
Well, I recently searching for a domain name using Famous dog breeds in different extension. I found few and bought few. BUT, out of all ESTIBOT appraised:

Dachshund.in for $6300

???

Where other for not even$300...

What do you this why this happened and what could be the value of this domain name????
Hi,

Estibot appraisal are mostly incorrect. A bot just follow a few rules and codes inputed on it and guess a price.
Thank you.

bhartzer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Daschunds are very popular dogs--I could see it worth that much.

Semrush is showing 450,000 searches per month in the USA, and 110,000 searches per month in India. 1.2 million searches per month for "Dachshunds" worldwide.

Now that I see those numbers (searches per month), the $6300 for that .IN domain seems rather low.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators