Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Why is Sedo in Preferred Partners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

promonde

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
With all the compaints against them, how come Sedo is a Preferred Partner here??

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In truth Sedo is the only one of its type here having a dedicated forum so there is nothing to compare them with on a forum like-for-like basis.
Many of the "complaints" here take the form of matters that in truth should not be posted here but should be addressed to Sedo support as would be the case for any other provider.

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
promonde said:
With all the compaints against them, how come Sedo is a Preferred Partner here??

Dnform must be getting some form of compensation from them.

YODD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I reserve all comments

:)

Lorenzo

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whether it be a complaint, or praise. This is a forum, and Sedo is the subject matter. I have initiated both issues as threads and recieved information from both members and Sedo that was useful.

YODD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We all have a right to an opinion.

I choose to reserve mine.

Lorenzo

allroundguy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Democracy. Freedom of speech. Free enterprise. No offense for anybody: I understand some people may be frustrated, and often with reason. But the customers must know what they want. The companies sell what the customers pay for. The good old principle of availability and demand is a major value indicator. If You want something, You pay the price - whatever. Otherwise, You go for less or else. We can't blame companies for selling to their clients what they ask for. If You pay for a service, read the small print, too. To be featured on top of a list usually implies that any listing order, after yours, will be placed on top of Yours... For what concerns appraisals, same thing: There is no international value standard. And even if it were: In the end, buyer and seller decide with or without whatever advice. The appraising companies state clearly that final selling prices may differ considerably from the appraisal. So what? And if something is not satisfactory: Well, nobody is perfect. So, if You want a service, pay for it and take Your gain or loss. If You think You have been frauded, go to court. But if You get what You paid for, You can't blame Sedo, Afternic, Ebay, etc. or our forum partners. Success, everybody! J.R.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I beleive being sedo/dnforum have a mutual beneficial arrangement they are in this category. IE: sedo gives a bonus to forum members who sign up for sedo parking(dont no if it is still viable) and I got my free gold membership from dnf for allready being a member of sedo parking, there are complaints posted against all parking services and domain sales sites, my portfolio does best parked at sedo and I have tried most of them.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo's bonus is pretty valuable over time since it's an ongoing bonus, so from that perspective it's a good deal for DNForum-goers, regardless of the "why" of Sedo's participation here.

tima_q

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I found new dating service
my-dating-service.info

YODD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

I understand....

I think you guys are doing a great job.

I edited this post accordingly.

Lorenzo

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
post deleted.

-=DCG=-

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dataware moderators dont preview posts before posting it would be to time consuming, its up to us to report post as spam, which it is, they usually warn poster first then ban if necessary, I do agree it is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom