Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Why is SEDO so crap?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I won two domains in the GreatDomains auction.

I want to pay for them. In my 'billing' section I have the two domains listed as 'unpaid'. When I click them it requests I send the payments in GBP rather than USD. Not only that, the listed prices are more than I bid...

I want to pay for my domains by paypal masspay, in USD, now. I sent an email immediately after the auction end saying should I simply use xe.com exchange rates, as of yet no reply !

If i was dealing directly with the seller these deals would be wrapped up in an hour. SEDO take money from the seller, and in return they make the whole transaction unpleasant and slow for both parties, offer no support, and come out with ridiculous policies.

I check my email, literally 30 times a day... Do SEDO staff even read their email?!

Can someone have a 'Great domains' style auction/new marketplace, so we can utilize the good ideas that SEDO has had, but actually do them well....

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used Sedo for hundreds of transactions and I very rarely have a problem with them. If I do, a phone call usually takes care of the issue. If you think it's expensive to call abroad, buy Skype credits and use Skype to call (I know I do).

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thomas, You opened new account with Sedo or they re-opened your recent banned account?

PS: No need to call Sedo CRAP :)

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thomas, You opened new account with Sedo or they re-opened your recent banned account?

PS: No need to call Sedo CRAP :)

New Business account, as the last debacle had nothing to do with me.

pcpro, that is a good idea in essence, but I shouldnt have to get skype to get a good service from a company..

As for calling SEDO Crap, I have every right to as from my experience they are crap. Im trying to give them money, and they wont tell me how to lol.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used Sedo for hundreds of transactions and I very rarely have a problem with them. If I do, a phone call usually takes care of the issue. If you think it's expensive to call abroad, buy Skype credits and use Skype to call (I know I do).

Agree with Stian.
Give a call.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
New Business account, as the last debacle had nothing to do with me.

pcpro, that is a good idea in essence, but I shouldnt have to get skype to get a good service from a company..

As for calling SEDO Crap, I have every right to as from my experience they are crap. Im trying to give them money, and they wont tell me how to lol.

Yeah i agree they are are not the most professional company i have ever dealt with nor they will ever be i find them very amateurish with plenty of bugs on their website which never get fixed.........

S

SedoCoUk

I won two domains in the GreatDomains auction.

I want to pay for them. In my 'billing' section I have the two domains listed as 'unpaid'. When I click them it requests I send the payments in GBP rather than USD. Not only that, the listed prices are more than I bid...

I want to pay for my domains by paypal masspay, in USD, now. I sent an email immediately after the auction end saying should I simply use xe.com exchange rates, as of yet no reply !

If i was dealing directly with the seller these deals would be wrapped up in an hour. SEDO take money from the seller, and in return they make the whole transaction unpleasant and slow for both parties, offer no support, and come out with ridiculous policies.

I check my email, literally 30 times a day... Do SEDO staff even read their email?!

Can someone have a 'Great domains' style auction/new marketplace, so we can utilize the good ideas that SEDO has had, but actually do them well....

Hello GUA,

I just sent you a PM.

- Lisa

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"You're fired" :smilewinkgrin:
lol

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

That and phonecards. At 2 to 3 cents a minute I can call anywhere in the world with my phonecard. Some phonecard companies are ridiculously cheap nowadays.

WhiteLight

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The problem is if someone lists a domain at the Greatdomains auction... if you want it, you have no choice. It annoys me because SEDO to some extent have a monopoly on the 'regular, popular, domain auction format'....

I have asked that when SEDO do decide to get me my domains (which yes I have now paid for), they dont charge the sellers commission because they have absolutely NOT provided a service. They shouldnt be legally allowed to charge someone for making their transactions extremely long, drawn out, tedious, and difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom