Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Why so few clicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redomainer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have pregamewarmup.com parked with Sedo. The domain has 2,475 views in less than a month but only one click. That doesn't seem to make sense to me. I've changed the
keyword(s) once but it didn't seem to make a difference. I would think I'd have more than one click no matter what was on the landing page if I really had 2, 475 views.

Any ideas? Do you think the view counter is wrong or is there someway I can increase parking revenue on this one?

REdomainer

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well assuming you have at least ten domains you can try parked.com . They seem to be the leader in PPC at this time. With them you have the ability to customize your parking page and raise your CTR.

redomainer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll do some research into some other parking programs. Still curious why my CTR is so terrible for pregamewarmup.com?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what kind of traffic is it? Is it expired traffic? Do you have any idea what your visitors might be looking for?

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What Petros said. But also what does archive.org claim as the history of the domain that generates traffic? I have a number of domains that have high traffic, low CTR, because the visitors are looking for what used to be on the working website.

redomainer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the archive.org tip (wasn't aware of site). I'll check it out.

Bill

jmizel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Definitely try Parked.com. I moved a few high-traffic, low conversion domains over there and they make 2 - 4 times the revenue as with Sedo.

I'm not sure, but I think Sedo limits you to one click per visitor per day, while Parked has no such restriction. I have a few domains that get 3 - 5 uniques a week, but with Parked, I might get 5 or 6 clicks from a single user, generating $2 - $3 in a day.

Nice;)

Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom