Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

WhyPark, BeneBark or Noomle experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordick

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was always interested in SE optimized parking solutions, not just PPC parkings. For now, I know three of them only: WhyPark, BeneBark and Noomle. Does anybody have any experience with those ones? Especially for new domains without backlinks.

I've tried Noomle with one domain and got just $9 for a year.
Now I'm trying BenePark for 3 weeks and got $2 already. Comparing to Noomle, Benepark sites looks better. Here is my site: Petsfast.com
Can anyone show me an example of a site parked with Whypark? And how does it go for you?

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm testing out a few domains with BenePark.com right now. I really like the pages they have constructed for my domains, too early to report revenue increase/decrease. BenePark is less time consuming than Noomle since you do not have to spend the time to create the pages, they do it for you. To use BenePark, the domains have to qualify with at least one page already indexed in SE's though so I don't think you can just add any hand reg. Using Noomle certainly raised my ppc revenue over traditional parking. I have no experience with WhyPark.

koba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One question: isn't it against the adsense TOS to use adsense on sites like these benepark created sites cause they are automatic-generated-content sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom