Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale WiiFAQ.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain: WiiFAQ.com
Expires: 27th April 07
Registrar: GoDaddy
Price: $95

Paypal Only Please

I'm offering up this short Wii domain that is absolutely bursting with potential.

As many of you will know, since the recent announcement that Nintendo have changed the name of their upcoming gaming console to 'Wii' - there has been a surge of people rushing to register any Wii name they can find, leading to a lot of bad, long, messy domains on the market.

This one is, in my opinion, one of the best - and has a lot of potential both in the buildup to the consoles launch and beyond. For those of you who do not know, FAQ stands for 'Frequently Asked Questions' - which is exactly what people who have heard of the console are going to have!

This domain would be perfect for an informational mini-site, a fully fledged news site or even a massive gaming community - If I had the time and resources i'd develop this myself!!

I'm sure you're tired of seeing Wii names listed at over-ambitious prices ranging up to $10-20,000, so i'm going to be realistic and price this at $135, a bargain price for one of the strongest domains in an area which has attracted masses of interest.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom