Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers wiiglobal.com - Everything you need to start a Nintendo Wii website

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplified shock

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Overview/History

Here's a quick history about the website for those interested.

Development of wiiglobal began in 2006, prior to the launch of the Nintendo Wii. Unfortunately, I was never able to complete it due to lack of time and resources. The main goal of the website was to be one of the best resources for the Nintendo Wii system which was, and still is, one of the most revolutionary gaming systems to date.

To achieve this goal, I aimed to make the website user-driven in almost every aspect - users could sign up and create their own profile, add buddies, 'instant message' their buddies, submit news and content, edit wikis, create wishlists, owned game lists, view a live games ranking list, blogs, etc. As you can tell, the website was meant to be very dynamic, very 'web 2.0' so to speak.

I'm sure that the website would have taken off rapidly if I was able to launch the site prior to the game system. Fortunately, I feel that there is still very much potential for this website if it was launched today as the Nintendo Wii is still one of the most promising gaming systems in the market, and probably will stay that way until the next gaming systems launch - which is still 3 or so years away. The only thing holding me back, again, is lack of time so I hope a new owner can bring one of my sites to life.

The whole package - what do I get?!

1. A great concept. Imagine features like Gamespot.com powered by it's users like Digg.com and Wikipedia.org.
  2. A great domain (www.wiiglobal.com). Very easy to remember and marketable. Registered at namecheap.com and should have at least half a year on it.
  3. Custom logo. I designed this myself. The logo is aimed to be professional and memorable. It looks great at any size.
  4. Custom design (featuring over 14 pages) (also designed by yours truly). Clean and simple, with a lot of user-friendly features. I will include the original .PSD file.
  5. Custom icons. All icons used in the website were created by me so it's both original and streamlined with the rest of the design.
  6. Blog with custom design. The blog is powered by WordPress and also features a custom design. Check out the blog live @ www.blog.wiiglobal.com
  7. All 14+ pages and the blog coded in CSS/XHTML. Should load very fast and be search-engine friendly.
  8. Project Document. I created a very in-depth document with all the details about the website if you wish to take it in the same direction as I had initially planned.
  9. Backend coded in PHP.* I kept this last although some of you may feel this is the most important feature. Why? I seriously have no idea what is complete and what isn't. Speaking to the programmer a year back, I think a good chunk is complete but you never know. Perhaps you can glimpse some aspects at www.wiiglobal.com. *Therefore, if you are going to make an offer for the website, please keep this in mind!

Images of the site

Much of the design is online so you can check it out at www.wiiglobal.com and www.blog.wiiglobal.com for the blog. Please PM me if you want more previews.

Offer/Payment

I will only consider serious offers. I expect to sell the website by mid-December.

Payments via PayPal please.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom