Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

WildWestDomains.com - Review this Registrar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impactadmin

Build your own successful online business - become a Wild West Domains Reseller! Wild West Domains, GoDaddy.com's sister company, provides the very best combination of pricing, products and support available! We supply the products, take care of all the billing and renewals, and back you with support and management tools...we've even built professional Web sites for you to choose from.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A few mos ago GoDaddy acct exec told me I could get a much better deal by moving all my names away from WildWest to GD. So I did that and it later turned out it was all BS and they reneged on the GD promised $6.81 pricing including all fees and the WW reseller prices were actually much better :emba:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wwd - sucks!

i would never ever use them

i won't even buy names from resellers whose names are registered there!

they suck big time

March2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Reseller agrees that it will NOT approach Wild West's employees with proposals to hire them as its own employees or contractors. If Reseller were to hire any of Wild West's employees, Reseller agrees to pay Wild West for each employee hired the greater amount of three years salary for that employee as Reseller is to pay such employee, or $200,000."
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom