Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Will google terminate my adsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am tired of reading the TOS of google adsense but here's the situation.
I signed up as an American account with adsense. I live in US, my currency is US$ and most of my site is English.
However, recently I started to add adsense on a Chinese website. Of course since the keywords are Chinese, the ads shown on this site are Chinese ads too. And until now google is still paying for all the clicks it generates.
My question is, when google finds out in the future that it is mainly Chinese ads, will they close my account because I signed up as an American account? Is this against TOS?
If you have experiences on this, please tell me. THX.:eek:k:

Domain Days 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As far as I know the language used in the site is not relevant. For example, if you have an Italian language site the Adsense will be Italian. But not sure is that appllies to China and Asia but almost sure it's OK for Europe and other areas.

However, that assumes G has inventory for that nation and also assumes the countries traffic is not somehow prohibited or banned.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If they didn't allow Chinese ads then you wouldn't be seeing them on your site.

I think as long as you do not LIVE in China (and even that I'm not sure on) you will be fine.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yea,
I mean I can sign up as a Chinese adsense account bound with my Chinese bank. There's no difference to do so except I get paid in Chinese currency. So I assume they might don't like american account displaying Chinese ads since its not in the same currency. Who knows, that's google.
Thank you though.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Takes 5 second search on Google for "adsense languages"
https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=9727
Google AdSense supports publishers in several different languages....Chinese (simplified)....You can select your site's primary language during the application process. If you're approved, AdSense will serve relevant ads to your pages in the appropriate language, even if your site contains multiple supported languages.

So You are not breaking TOS as simpified Chinese IS supported (Traditional Chinese is not !)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom