Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Will parkitnow be a net-3 program this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni-market

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Will parkitnow be a net-3 program this month again?

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think so because of the way the date is going to fall. But I know we will be way earlier then the guaranteed payment date of the 15th. :)

I actually just got done posting all earnings for Sept Net45 and Oct Net 15 earnings to each person's account.

This is always the longest/hardest part of the process. Tomorrow I'll run a couple reports to generate the paypal mass payment file based on earnings for anyone with tax information on file and will be ready to make the payments.

andrejc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great, I'm waiting for payment :)

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
An unusual amount of domains did well at Domain Sponsor last month so a lot of earnings are tied to this service.

I'm pretty sure I'll be sending out payments the same day I receive payment from them (unless it's late at night). DS typically pays between the 8th and 10th of the month.

Just thought I'd let you guys know so you wouldn't be wondering.

btw, nice month uni-market. :)

Carlo

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that payments were sent out last night. It appears however that paypal didn't process all payments yesterday. Some of them are showing up as being processed today.

Everyone's account on ParkItNow.com has been updated with payment information including the paypal payment ID.

Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom