Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WilliamShakespeareFacts.com - 8,100 Exact Match Searches - See more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarikpierce

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just acquired a new domain name and want to take offers on it. The domain is WilliamShakespeareFacts.com

Stats

22,000 Global Broad Searches Per Month
8,1000 Global Exact Match Searches Per Month
1,900 US Exact Match Searches Per Month
Registered at Go daddy.

Value

#1 Result in Google gets around 35% of the clicks. Advertisers pay around $0.88 per click for the keyword "William Shakespeare Facts" in Google Adwords. According to the Rosener equation, the domain would provide the following value to you:

Domain Name: WilliamShakespeareFacts.com

US Exact Match Monthly Search Volume: 1,900
Aprproximate CPC: $0.88
Rosener Evaluation: (1,900) x (0.88) x (0.35) x (12) = $7,022 value per year

You'll get over 7k value in free US organic traffic per year, not including organic traffic from Yahoo and Bing. Add in non-US traffic which adds another 6,200 exact match searches per month and the value increases even more.

Details

There are existing websites for the .NET and .INFO keyword "William Shakespeare Facts". You can easily build a Wordpress website and monetize it with Google Adsense, Amazon, and other affiliate products.

This domain is a great idea for development or resale to the right end user via Godaddy, Sedo or Afternic.

Why I'm Selling

My cashflow is low and I have a rather large dedicated server bill to pay off. I would love to develop this domain name but I need the funding to keep my existing media websites running smoothly.

I remember reading Shakespeare's play in high school and have heard lots of interesting myths about him over the years. I think an informative Shakespeare website would drive lots of free organic traffic plus do well in Facebook + Twitter.

Make an Offer to Purchase WilliamShakespeareFacts.com Today

Please send any offers to tarik@modupeinc.com or via PM. I accept Paypal or Escrow only. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators