Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wilma and GoldKey

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with Theo Antoniou, one of the principals at GoldKey. They are located in the Ft Lauderdale area and got hit hard by Hurricane Wilma. With no power, they have been unable to update their revenue stats since Thursday. They are working on having someone from outside the area post the results, since it does not happen automatically. Revenue continues to accrue. I am sure that they will appreciate your patience and understanding.

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope thay can face at the best with this problem. I'm also sure that no one will complain, it would be not so smart.

If there is anything i could do to help them, I would do it.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hiOsilver said:
I just spoke with Theo Antoniou, one of the principals at GoldKey. They are located in the Ft Lauderdale area and got hit hard by Hurricane Wilma. With no power, they have been unable to update their revenue stats since Thursday. They are working on having someone from outside the area post the results, since it does not happen automatically. Revenue continues to accrue. I am sure that they will appreciate your patience and understanding.

Considering Theo and his crew have to worry about where they are going to find food, water and gasoline over the next few days (or even weeks) I don't think anyone will be complaining about waiting for stats. Thanks for introducing me to Theo in Delray Beach last week Howard. Seems like a great guy.

ProudPapa

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duke said:
Considering Theo and his crew have to worry about where they are going to find food, water and gasoline over the next few days (or even weeks) I don't think anyone will be complaining about waiting for stats. Thanks for introducing me to Theo in Delray Beach last week Howard. Seems like a great guy.

Stats posted...glad to see GK up and running so soon after Wilma

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ProudPapa said:
Stats posted...glad to see GK up and running so soon after Wilma

Your stats are posted? I have no stats posted from 10/22 on, as of right now. I don't understand the original post -- How could the delay be ay Yahoo? It's in northern California.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not yahoo problem. Goldkey was not able to update the stats on their system

smoothlime

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the last update I see is: 2005-10-27

thats 4 days ago

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Goldkey continues to be very slow to update their stats. When looking at my account -- the last stats update was on 2005-11-10 Thu. It's now Monday the 14th and hopefully they will be able to provide some stats.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
friday, the 11th was a holiday -- veterans day.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Goldkey stopped doing weekend stat updates a few weeks ago. Usually about 10AM Pacific on Mondays they post the Friday and Saturday stats, then late Monday post the Sunday stats.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK thanks for the information. I recently switched back to Goldkey to test my new portfolio and I noticed quite a bit has changed. I see clicks coming through, but I'll need to see some more stats to be able to evaluate :)

It seems to me that their templates and the option of a forced keyword have helped me boost my conversion rate. Now I just need some stats to prove it....

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GoldKey users please let us know how it is going there...

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So far I've had a lot of succes with them.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Goldkey currently tops all other programs that I've tried including: domain sponsor, fabulous, trafficZ and sitelauncher.

I have all generic keyword domains so I can't vouch for other domain types. With the attractive landing pages and forced keywords (when needed) i've found that my click-through-rates have improved a great deal and most importantly, my daily earnings have increased by about 2 fold over most other programs.

ProudPapa

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm puzzled by goldkey...mixed success but revenue down the past two months. I have domains parked there that get hundreds of views per day but not one single click even though they are optimized correctly. In contrast, I have some a few domains that generated pennies elsewhere but numbers look good at goldkey. No obvious reason for this disparity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom