Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Win a free Gmail Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

The first domainer here to identify the article and person who quoted the following in http://www.dnjournal.com wins a Gmail Invite.

“I saw a market could be created - so I created it!”

Good luck!

llew

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Article: "The Great Three-Letter .Info/.Biz Buyout: Elequa Alters the New Extension Landscape"
Person: "Elequa"

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol - a difference of seconds :-D Well Done

M

mole

email received and link sent. Please note that the link expires once you activate your account.

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
by any chance will there be any more accounts going to be available prior to the release of Gmail?

M

mole

hotdog_pk said:
by any chance will there be any more accounts going to be available prior to the release of Gmail?

Yup pk, lots at eBay. Each Gmail invite is going at around $30-50 there.

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bashar said:
u can choose the login for the ones@ebay?

Yes.

I got suckered into the whole gmail thing… paid my 25 bucks and registered [email protected]. Figured I could use it to store site files, important emails and associated attachments.

At first glance Gmail looks really promising. I have a feeling that when Gmail goes live we will see the biggest land rush of all times.

Cheers
Rob

M

mole

WebsiteTalk.com said:
Yes.

I got suckered into the whole gmail thing… paid my 25 bucks and registered [email protected].

I got [email protected] thinking I could do the same with my newsletter subs. But gmail seems to disallow verification newsletter emails into the system, maybe the spam filter is taking them out. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom