Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Win my last Gmail invite - toughest question

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Sheesh, only 3 mins and the previous contest ended :-( So this time, it needs to be a little bit more challenging.

What is the URL of duke's latest website project? The winner will be declared by duke if he decides to, not me since I haven't a clue (LOL, IF he reads this thread). If duke choses to abstain, this contest will be nullified.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BrandsPlus.com

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Going out on a limb........

A trick question perhaps?

You said project, not domain. Therefor a single page on a domain could be considered a project. Even more of a trick question. His latest work on Dnjournal.com is bringing back something he already created one year ago.

http://www.dnjournal.com/columns/coverstory5.htm

RMF

M

mole

RMF said:
A trick question perhaps?

You said project, not domain. Therefor a single page on a domain could be considered a project. Even more of a trick question. His latest work on Dnjournal.com is bringing back something he already created one year ago.

No trick question, rmf. This is a new project for duke, using a new URL. Duke may not want to reveal this, so participants need to be very resourceful, as all good domainers are. Final call is of course if duke decides to, maybe he won't until everything is ready, that's where the tricky part of the contest is.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new site isn't done yet and I don't want to release the URL until the project is completed (who knows what nasty competitors are lurking out there!) I only put a few pages up so I can see how they will look online as I add and alter pages. I expect to have it ready for release by the end of the month. Mole is referring to a comment I made in the new Cover Story at DNJ about having a new site almost completed.

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't want to release the URL until the project is completed (who knows what nasty competitors are lurking out there!) I only put a few pages up so I can see how they will look online as I add and alter pages. I expect to have it ready for release by the end of the month.
If duke choses to abstain, this contest will be nullified.

Waiting for the next round... :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom