Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers windows-vista-update.com, 7.500 visitors a day traffic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockshark

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
High traffic site for sale. I am not the owner, however the owner is a good friend of mine and am acting as broker:

Traffic: Currently 7,500 unique visitors a day average (has been as high as 10,000 a day at times).
Traffic source: The lions share coming from SE's (site ranks high in many competitive keywords and can provide a top 20 list upon request)
Revs: Average $4.5k a month (net), with 95% coming from adsense, the rest from affiliates

This site contains over 1,500 pages of well written content (no cookie cutter stuff here). The site was built by the owner himself (the majority), with the exception of the site template which was outsourced, and he had help with some of the content, although much of it was written by him.

Asking price: Owner is seeking 8x annual revs. This might be a bit high for some, however this site requires virtually no maintenance and there's no overhead costs!. There's nothing to learn and nothing to do. If you are the laziest person in the world and never lift a finger, the site can sit in cruise control and the traffic and cash will continue flowing in. If you have other websites, just the traffic alone on this site can be used to promote or drive traffic to your other sites. Think about it, that's 220,000+ visitors a month of eyeballs and traffic to potentially drive to other sites!

As for any Microsoft TM problems, it's never been an issue. If fact, the owner of a similar site for Windows XP received an award from Microsoft themselves for his work (I will provide that site on request). So, Microsoft seems to support sites that support them.

All traffic, revs, etc., can be supported by reports which will be provided to serious inquiries only.

Note: The owner is pretty firm on his price so there's not much room for negotiation here. He plans to use this site to help jumpstart and cross promote other sites he is working on. So if he doesn't sell, he's no worse off.

Thanks for looking! If you PM me and I don't get back to you for a day or two please be patient. Also he would need time to gather reports, so might take a couple of days for that as well.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom