Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

WineGuy Retiring???

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiwineguy

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just as a heads up, in the next year, 12-14 months I will be finishing up all of my wine related business projects and divesting myself of my internet wine properties. This includes WineLabels.com, WineGuy.com, WineSavvy.com and all of my wine related domains. Two months ago I became ill with congestive heart failure, and wine , even with all it's heart beneficial aspects cannot coexist and play nice in my body with all the medif**ckingcation I am taking, my condition is attributed to genetics, my father died from this ailment but I am committed to dying of old age, being run over by a bus or a tragic but media worthy parachuting incident.

Please understand I am really quite healthy right now, but always have had a problem walking the fenceline on anything I do, so I need to find a new obsession besides wine. I have over the years had some nice offers on WineLabels.com and WineGuy.com and hope to see more in the future that can possibly position me in the alternative energy industry.

Please pass the word if you can that these domains and businesses are being prepped for sale and some will include equipment, licenses and TTB wine label approvals. Most of the domains can be veiwed at WineDomains.com.

If you have any leads regarding online solar or wind energy companies for sale throw em at me.

Folks, I am Healthy and Happy,change is good and I won't be leaving this world anytime soon!

Chris

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I would prefer to go to that big vineyard in the sky after a drunken orgy with buxom Playboy models!

wiwineguy

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would prefer to go to that big vineyard in the sky after a drunken orgy with buxom Playboy models!

Once I head upstairs to the big winery in the sky, hopefully, the "VINEagra" will kick in and we will drink and not get drunk and buxom Playboy models will run away but with a limp. Gotcha!!!

Thanks and as always.....

Cheers!

Almost an Ex-WineGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom