Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wnat to buy an ICANN accredited registrar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Please contact me if you are interested in buying an ICANN accredited registrar. There are 2 (that I know of) who are actively looking for buyers. One is in the States and the other is not. The one that is not in the States is in a hurry to sell and may not be available for much more than one week from now. They have ceased operations in August and are about to transfer their regs to another registrar.

The one in the States wants considerably more money but has claimed a net profit of $8k/mnth.

Thank you.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how much want the one out of state?

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How much with in the states? Highly appreciate if you can provide some information or please send me pm for detailed information.

cheers for now.
tw.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it true that the $100,000 bonding requirement for new registrars has been eliminated? This would make it much easier to become a new registrar.

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The price for the non-US registrar is approximately $140K and the US based one is about double that amount. The non-US registrar is in the process of liquidating assets and will not last long. The other one is fishing for offers and is not in a big hurry. If you are seriously interested in the US based registrar, please be prepared to verfiy your credentials. I believe the other one is essentially a fire sale with a rapidly closing window of opportunity.

Thank you.

P.S. I have received many questions about the identity of these registrars but will not at this time be disclosing this information.

abrams1117

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the slew of eNom resellers has anything to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom