Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Won Auction at Snapname

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello, Fella

I won a name at Snapname auction for the first time with the company. So, I'm new. Here's my question.

After I win the name, will Snapname email me an invoice? Then how do I pay them? When will the name be transferred to me?

The expired name that I won is currently at register.com. I also have a register.com account. Does this mean that once I made my payment, the name will be transferred to my register.com account?

Thanks for any help.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Normally the charge the credit card on file.

Then I believe you will receive a mail from register.com to set up the recipient account for the domain.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Normally the charge the credit card on file.

Then I believe you will receive a mail from register.com to set up the recipient account for the domain.

Thank you Katherine for the information. I did finally received email from Snapnames. It took them awhile.

So, I'll just follow their email information and instructions.

gridtalker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, Fella
4FOPy

I won a name at Snapname auction for the first time with the company. So, I'm new. Here's my question.

After I win the name, will Snapname email me an invoice? Then how do I pay them? When will the name be transferred to me?

The expired name that I won is currently at register.com. I also have a register.com account. Does this mean that once I made my payment, the name will be transferred to my register.com account?

Thanks for any help.

They automaticaly charge your card then you will receive a email with instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom