Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Would like a contact at sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello dear Sedo fans,

I would really appreciate if you could somehow get me in contact with a sedo-staffer regarding a quickly needed certification of my account.

Would like to bid a higher amount, but apparantly the first certification isn't enough :(

Thanks,
Peter

S

SedoCoUk

Hello dear Sedo fans,

I would really appreciate if you could somehow get me in contact with a sedo-staffer regarding a quickly needed certification of my account.

Would like to bid a higher amount, but apparantly the first certification isn't enough :(

Thanks,
Peter

Hello Peter,

Premium Certification is for Sedo members who wish to place offers greater than 10,000 USD/EUR/GBP in any Sedo/GreatDomains Premium Auction Event. Please note that Premium Certification is not required to place offers above 10,000 USD/EUR/GBP in the standard Marketplace. For domains not listed in a Sedo/GreatDomains Premium Auction Event, Standard Member Certification is sufficient.

To apply for the Premium Certification simply log into your account and go to the Account Data section of your My Sedo. Once there you will see a Member Certification Tab. Click on the green "Proceed" button to complete the process.

If you have specific questions, please submit them to www.support.sedo.com for assistance

Thanks,

Lisa

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's fast Support.

So Lisa is the go-to person at sedo, eh??...

Good. :)

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom