Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wow, its been over a month...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
since I last visited good ol' DNF, how is everyone doing? :)

Domain Days 2024

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome back

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Didn't you retire on us once?
Laugh, yes I may have. But I was thinking last night of where I was going to get some extra christmas spending money, and I realized I still owned 7 domain names. So, I figured why not have a little more fun with the business.

BidNo

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm back too! Been just too busy on domain projects that have been leaving me sleep deprived (are they all that way?) Duck and Simon, good to see you guys. And welcome back NAS.

Wrapping up work on drop analysis software. Will be starting in a week or so on a feature for number domains that I promised a while back. Simon, may PM you for some feedback on the numbers domain feature if okay.

Cheers,
BidNo

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm back too! Been just too busy on domain projects that have been leaving me sleep deprived (are they all that way?) Duck and Simon, good to see you guys. And welcome back NAS.

Wrapping up work on drop analysis software. Will be starting in a week or so on a feature for number domains that I promised a while back. Simon, may PM you for some feedback on the numbers domain feature if okay.

Cheers,
BidNo

been down with flu, are we still on for Wed coffee? :)

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ouch, sorry to hear that. Actually Thursday's the plan but if you're still feeling bad we can move to the following Thursday. However do prop your eyes open and looks at tomorrow's list.

LOL I did look at the list, been on computer all day but still battling the flu since last Friday.. Thursday is fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom