Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Wow! Web Hosting AND Customer Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow DNFers. I actually found a reseller web hosting company that answers support tickets in a matter of minutes or hours depending on the urgency of the trouble ticket. Is that unbelieveable or what?

They are known as Voxtreme.com and have exactly 4 and only 4 public webpages at that address: 2 for basic hosting accounts and 2 for the reseller accounts. Very quiet and unassuming--no pomp or flash. Customers get access to FAQs and a bul. board.

Many thanks to Lats for the recommendation on this no-nonsense top-flight outfit.

If you know of other web hosts providing stellar customer service please post the news here. We can all use a good recommendation in this regard.

:cool:

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have never used Voxtreme, but would never hesitate to recomend them to anyone - their reputation is only riveled by www.VenturesOnline.com who I use.

I'd be glad to hear of 3rd host with great support.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think many web hosts understand the value of customer service and their response is often very prompt and knowledgeable.

Unlike Netsol......:rolleyes:

I like the Microsoft platform and all its new platforms like .NET and in this area, Innerhost.com has no peers.

Fred - Voxtreme

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dotsofdomains

They are known as Voxtreme.com and have exactly 4 and only 4 public webpages at that address: 2 for basic hosting accounts and 2 for the reseller accounts.

Actually we have a company working on a new site design for us, should be live in about a month.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I actually just signed up with Voxtreme yesterday. Already have my first domain up and propgating across the internet and am currently arranging to get a live domain transferred over from another host.

Since I am new to their control panel and web host manager software, I have had to pepper them with a lot of questions this weekend (Fred caught a lot of them) via both email and their help system. They have been very fast to respond to every question. I really like they support ticket system. I am hearing back in 5-15 minutes on most exchanges.

I will report back to you after I get my 2nd site operating (I have several more that will be going up there) on how quickly the servers seem to be responding, etc. I took a $25 reseller package that gives you 1 gig of space, 12GB bandwidth and unlimited domains on the same account (the most important thing for me).

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you'll be pleased Earl.

And BTW, I am looking for some free/cheap templates to help me get up some splash pages. Can anyone send me some tips on where to find some "code-in-a-box"??

Thanks.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Phone #'s are always nice but I have to admit I have had no problem getting frequent help through their online system. I have been quite satisfied as they answer quickly and stick with the problem until it is resolved. Doing it this way allows them to prioritize who needs help first (you actually select the priority of your situation when you report a problem). Phone calls would keep them from doing this and might lead to fewer happy people rather than more.

I also said I would report back about other aspects of the service. I switched over from Interland which had super fast servers (but was very expensive). I have found accessing ny Voxtreme files and downloads to be of almost the same speed (can barely notice a difference) and a dramatically better price.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
toll free=higher cost=higher price=less customers
no toll free=less customers

hard balancing that lol

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Given the international nature of the hosting biz, I don't think telephones are practical or necessary. And toll free numbers are geocentric--I'm not aware of a toll free number that will cross the oceans.

What is true today is that the service needs to be 24/7. This can be accomplished via e-mail by service personnel working anywhere in the world, regardless of time zone.

Although the servers are only miles away, my hosting co. staff are located a continent away and they answer my tickets within minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators