Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wow...what is Bob Parsons thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is really quite strange...BP goes elephant hunting.
This video shows the hunt....and look for the villager wearing GoDaddy hat when they are cutting up the elephant.
and...Check out the ABC News Report (Warning: Very Graphic!)

What are you thinking Bob?

I honestly thought this was BP playing joke...I really did.

Last edited:

Nathan King

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that it was a legal hunt. Might piss off most animal rights enthusiasts, but that elephant is food for a whole village of people, and has been for hundreds of thousands of years (200,000 years as far as we know).

Legal elephant hunting is controlled as to protect the species, and there is nothing morally wrong with it (in my opinion). The village gets to eat, and Bob Parsons gets his testosterone-driven thrill. It's win-win really.

I would have been satisfied simply observing the elephants myself, but to each their own.

Last edited:

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bob Parsons should find another "extreme sport" where he doesn't kill, and perhaps it will help him lose weight too. Never understood the fun in killing mammals.

Nathan King

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bob Parsons should find another "extreme sport" where he doesn't kill, and perhaps it will help him lose weight too. Never understood the fun in killing mammals.
It probably has something to do with primitive animal instincts. The elephant was gonna get put down anyways; the locals were just smart enough to capitalize on it and charge rich people like Bob Parsons for the "privilege" of pulling the trigger. I can see how one could get a thrill from taking down a massive 15,000 lb (7000 kg) creature. Not my thing, but I don't see why it's a big deal.

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if he was hunting a dog with Micheal Vick, then what?

:rolleyes:

i can see the gobdabby home page now....big breast in tight leather with elephant tusks

which can be very appealing to the raw hormones of horny young men, boys and some crossovers

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The guy is a serious dick. Sorry to be so blunt, but you can tell that just from looking at a photo of him... and I'm not usually so judgemental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom