Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WTB 3-letter .com/.net/.org/.co.uk

Domain summit 2024

Mazkel

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is that budget per domain?

YOJITH

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
N5z.net
y5z.net

Lu ke

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jjjj.co.uk $400

Lu ke

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmb.net
wht.net
wph.net
$2500 each

kollam003

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM Send

Reaction score
I am no longer looking for any domains so admin please close this thread. I must admit I have never seen anything so ridiculous as the pricing I've been sent - too many people here don't know the difference between end-users and resellers. When people offer me three letter .orgs with terrible letters for four figures (and there's been a few) I realise that reality has totally been removed from expectation. I have sold three letter .orgs in the past for less than $100 with bad letters. I have sold three letter .nets for less than $1000. I have bought and sold multiple three letter .coms. People need to reattach to *market value* and not *lottery value*.

EstateKing

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am no longer looking for any domains so admin please close this thread. I must admit I have never seen anything so ridiculous as the pricing I've been sent - too many people here don't know the difference between end-users and resellers. When people offer me three letter .orgs with terrible letters for four figures (and there's been a few) I realise that reality has totally been removed from expectation. I have sold three letter .orgs in the past for less than $100 with bad letters. I have sold three letter .nets for less than $1000. I have bought and sold multiple three letter .coms. People need to reattach to *market value* and not *lottery value*.

stop crying this isnt 2000 anymore buddy its 2015. dont do business with this guy people. he will insult you when you send your price and call you names like "stupid" if he doesnt like your price. Very unprofessional and acts tough online like hes gonna do something lol have fun buddy. your budget is 2k for an LLL.com lol whos the idiot now

Last edited:
Reaction score
Where was my budget 2k for a LLL.com?? I have bought and sold many three letter .coms so I am well aware of the value. However if people offer me ZVX.org, VVR.org or equivalent for 2k I am also well aware of the value. Many people have done business with me over the 12 years I have been domain trading and some in the 5 and 6 figure value range. So please do not put words in my mouth nor presume to know what I know. If you ask 2k for a ridiculous 3 letter .org then you must be assuming I am stupid. You're right - it's not 2000 anymore yet many people seem to want bubble prices for their appalling domains. Sorry as that seems to have offended you but maybe wake up and smell the coffee? Anyway I have stopped looking - I have purchased the realistic ones I wish (not yours). Also I don't know why you started your post calling me 'buddy' - I'm not your buddy.

EstateKing

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
look up it says budget is 2k for 3 letter .com. clearly you are blind too. later :)

Reaction score
I really can't be bothered with a man who believes VVR.org is worth $1250 and gets upset when pointed out that there are domains *currently* for sale that are better and cheaper. After abuse and repeated supposed insults about 'crying' he's on my ignore list. I have what I need thanks so admins can close this thread if they wish. Those who can.. do. Those who can't.. cry when people don't buy their overpriced rubbish and then go bust or move on to other industries.

EstateKing

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
im on your ignore list? wow what am i gonna do now...... have fun buying your LLL.com for 2k :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom