Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website WTB .com typo revenue portfolio(s) - 100K$

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBuyer2007

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We wish to buy .com typo revenue portfolios.

- 5$/domain/month
- 3 months stats min
- ideally domains must be minimum 1-2 years old
- 100K+ budget
- 50-50 Escrow.com costs
- min deal size 50K$
- multiples anywhere from 16-24x depending on names & stats
- no Blatant TM infringing names

Please PM names + stats with asking multiple and price. If the names and prices are reasonable and of interest, we can close any deal(s) within 1-2 weeks via Escrow.

DomainBuyer2007

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who have already sent PMs. Please re-read the first post. We're not looking for portfolio(s) that do not meet the initial criteria and transaction's "tentative" multiples and minimum buy limits. For generic typo portfolios, we could offer a little more depending on the quality and traffic. Also, please do not send me single revenue names unless they have very high traffic and consistently high revenue per month (2K$+) over the past 6-12 months.

I may not be able to reply to all PMs, hence, if you do not hear back from me in 24 hours, please assume that we're not interested. We will not buy any names posted here. If you are selling/willing-to-sell portfolios that match the above description, please PM. We're looking to buy good ones in the coming weeks. If you wish to sell your entire revenue portfolio(s) at a competitive and reasonable price, necessary funds can be made available. All transactions via Escrow.com with 50-50 fees share.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you're interested check out the link on my signature. Auction @ Flippa. Selling for $5,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom