Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website WTB: CVCVS.com (CVCV+S.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im looking for any CVCV+S.com (FUFUS.com, BABAS.com, LOBOS.com. etc.)

I dont want any Q or X in the domain, ONLY .com.

Y is NOT considred a vowel.

I will be willing to pay up to $50 per, depending on quality.

Please PM your domains, NO posts. I will try to buy 10 good ones so start PMing if you have any.

Cheers:cheers:

zuve

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

T

tekz999

Do not bother selling names to bgmv. He is a deadbeat buyer. I accepted his offer in another forum, and he claims "payment on the way". After several days, he never replies to PM and never completed payment!

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do not bother selling names to bgmv. He is a deadbeat buyer. I accepted his offer in another forum, and he claims "payment on the way". After several days, he never replies to PM and never completed payment!

grow up gilbert. I will let my +71feedback at NP speak for itself

T

tekz999

grow up gilbert. I will let my +71feedback at NP speak for itself

It is a fact, and don't pretend you are not a deadbeat buyer. I have all proof, and here is a screenshot. The public can make their own judgement. Your 71 feedback in NP proofs that you will make prompt payment? No. But my screenshot proofs that you have NOT completed payment, and you are a deadbeat buyer, and non-paying buyer.

I need to have the public aware of your ethnics. This is a major difference. I can back up my words with proof. But you cannot. You distort the facts and lie in the public. I have officially busted you. No payment was ever received, no reply was ever received to multiple PMs urging you to complete payment. This is bgmv.

http://www.yuckz.com/deadbeat.jpg

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is a fact, and don't pretend you are not a deadbeat buyer. I have all proof, and here is a screenshot. The public can make their own judgement. Your 71 feedback in NP proofs that you will make prompt payment? No. But my screenshot proofs that you have NOT completed payment, and you are a deadbeat buyer, and non-paying buyer.

I need to have the public aware of your ethnics. This is a major difference. I can back up my words with proof. But you cannot. You distort the facts and lie in the public. I have officially busted you. No payment was ever received, no reply was ever received to multiple PMs urging you to complete payment. This is bgmv.

http://www.yuckz.com/deadbeat.jpg

congratulations detective, im busted! i would like to make it aware to everyone that I did not pay gilbert $45 for 3 domains, why fuss over $45? ive had quite a few non paying customers, some that even won domains in public auction and you dont see me slandering their reputation on a board where the transaction didnt even occur, its circumstancial evidence and has no relevance to DNF. if you want to deface my reputation you might as well do so on NP, why bring it here? if youve got a problem then just PM me. should i mention that you are quite possibly the most annoying seller ever? pm'ing me pretty much everyday, take my non responsiveness as an indication that i am no longer interested in your domains.

Just for the record, lets ask all these people if im a deadbeat buyer:
http://www.namepros.com/traderratings.php?u=63370

Last edited:
T

tekz999

congratulations detective, im busted! i would like to make it aware to everyone that I did not pay gilbert $45 for 3 domains, why fuss over $45? ive had quite a few non paying customers, some that even won domains in public auction and you dont see me slandering their reputation on a board where the transaction didnt even occur, its circumstancial evidence and has no relevance to DNF. if you want to deface my reputation you might as well do so on NP, why bring it here? if youve got a problem then just PM me. should i mention that you are quite possibly the most annoying seller ever? pm'ing me pretty much everyday, take my non responsiveness as an indication that i am no longer interested in your domains.

Let the public see what you say. I am quoting this.

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let the public see what you say. I am quoting this.

i dont understand why this is worth your effort? your telling me you have never encountered anyone that has not paid you $45 because better opportunities came along? you have never changed your mind, realizing it was not a good buy? your having way too much fun with this. i already accepted your allegations, wasnt that the point? let it be known that what i did was wrong and i am so so sorry, come on dude...get a life.

T

tekz999

i dont understand why this is worth your effort? your telling me you have never encountered anyone that has not paid you $45 because better opportunities came along? you have never changed your mind, realizing it was not a good buy? your having way too much fun with this. i already accepted your allegations, wasnt that the point? let it be known that what i did was wrong and i am so so sorry, come on dude...get a life.

Quoted. You ruined the effort I made to get you a list, the research on google I made to get you the number of searches, the time I waste in doing everything to complete the deal, and you promised to make payment. If you promised to make payment, then DO IT. COMPLETE THE DEAL AND BE ETHICAL. I accepted your offer, and when you don't pay. The public will need to be aware of this. Irresponsible buyer. Deadbeat. Ignore payment reminders.

Last edited by a moderator:

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

quote for what??? i dont get what your doing, whats the point :?:

your acting like i stole from you.

Quoted. You ruined the effort I made to get you a list, the research on google I made to get you the number of searches, the time I waste in doing everything to complete the deal, and you promised to make payment. If you promised to make payment, then DO IT. COMPLETE THE DEAL AND BE ETHICAL. I accepted your offer, and when you don't pay. The public will need to be aware of this. Irresponsible buyer. Deadbeat. Ignore payment reminders.

you did the research on your own before i ever mentioned i was going to buy any LLLLL.com for $50. i have sent dozens of payment reminders and people dont pay, thats life...deal with it.

T

tekz999

The public will know you like to lie. You first say your 71 trader ratings speak for itself. And now you got busted, with me showing proof, you admitted you are deadbeat. Sellers beware.

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The public will know you like to lie. You first say your 71 trader ratings speak for itself. And now you got busted, with me showing proof, you admitted you are deadbeat. Sellers beware.

gilbert when someone admits something they are not lying they are pleading guilty, ....and now i get busted!!!! I ADMITTED IT MYSELF :lol: i never claimed that what you said was not true, so i am not lying. i said my feedback speaks for itself and provides some validation that i am not a deadbeat buyer. if you want to argue i would be more than happy to, but i have a feeling you are rhetorically out matched.

Last edited:
T

tekz999

gilbert when someone admits something they are not lying they are pleading guilty, ....and now i get busted!!!! I ADMITTED IT MYSELF :lol: i never claimed that what you said was not true, so i am not lying. i said my feedback speaks for itself and provides some validation that i am not a deadbeat buyer. if you want to argue i would be more than happy to, but i have a feeling you are rhetorically out matched.

You are a deadbeat buyer and you are already busted. You can continue and live in your own world, but it won't help.

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are a deadbeat buyer and you are already busted. You can continue and live in your own world, but it won't help.

SHIT HAPPENS, i didnt pay...oh well. i could understand if this was a $XX,XXX deal but it was over $45, im not saying what i did was right but it certainly doesnt deserve this sort of scrutiny.

get on with your life man, at least you wont have to worry about dealing with this "deadbeat" anymore

T

tekz999

SHIT HAPPENS, i didnt pay...oh well. i could understand if this was a $XX,XXX deal but it was over $45, im not saying what i did was right but it certainly doesnt deserve this sort of scrutiny.

get on with your life man, at least you wont have to worry about dealing with this "deadbeat" anymore

You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom