Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website :: WTB Domain or Website with average CPC ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimpapa

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello people ,

Looking for Domains or developed websites with ad links on them which provide a good CPC , the domain or website dont have to make any revenue , the CPC is what interests us , MINIMUM CPC 2$

All keywords are welcome budget depends on name and CPC starting from xx$ - xxxx$

I will respond only to PM's with Proof of at least 3 months

thank you

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello people ,

Looking for Domains or developed websites with ad links on them which provide a good CPC , the domain or website dont have to make any revenue , the CPC is what interests us , MINIMUM CPC 2$

All keywords are welcome budget depends on name and CPC starting from xx$ - xxxx$

I will respond only to PM's with Proof of at least 3 months

thank you

Proof of 3 months of what? You say revenue is irrelevant.
Assuming you want global average cpc from adsense tool(?)
Extensions? Any preferred niches? I have hundreds with a minimum average CPC of $2 or better, would help for you to narrow it down.

Jimpapa

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello south ,
thank you for the questions
i said revenue is irrelevant , yes by that i mean that the domain/websites is not important to make huge bugs , i just need proof that the D/W is having that kind of CPC . for example the domain could have just 2-3 clicks which made that amount , this would be fine , there more revenue of course there more interested i would be and i could pay more .
I am interested in all Generic extensions .Com .Net .Org .info
No particular niches , all are welcome
I hope i helped you with my answers , you could send me a PM if you got anything for me
Thank you in advance :)

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello south ,
thank you for the questions
i said revenue is irrelevant , yes by that i mean that the domain/websites is not important to make huge bugs , i just need proof that the D/W is having that kind of CPC . for example the domain could have just 2-3 clicks which made that amount , this would be fine , there more revenue of course there more interested i would be and i could pay more .
I am interested in all Generic extensions .Com .Net .Org .info
No particular niches , all are welcome
I hope i helped you with my answers , you could send me a PM if you got anything for me
Thank you in advance :)

Ok, thanks.

Will put together a list for you.

Cheers!

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jim, I tried responding to the last PM you sent me but it said your PM box was full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom